Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Starting Over!

All I can say is......"I Am Sorry!" I have internet again! A huge mix-up with the phone company (on their side I might add) and "pow", my internet is gone. Well, long story short, the phone company says that if the DSL is turned off, for whatever reason, and since we live in a new fiber-optic area, the internet can not be turned back on using the DSL line.....blah, blah, blah, the lines do not "run that way". So, I had no choice but to sign up for the new U-Verse internet. If I want internet, than this is all that is available. So, here we are.....back online and here I am saying I am sorry for being "offline" for so long!

So.....let us start over! I am still working on new items for my Etsy shop. I have so many mother's ring orders for my local county health department and for a previous customer who lost hers AND my baby girl is turning 3 this Friday and has TWO birthday parties coming up, that my Etsy shop has been put on the back burner.

And, even though I changed my employment status at the pharmacy from full-time to part-time, I am still working the same amount of hours and I have been given and finishing more new "projects".

So, I feel like my plate is full and I feel this overwhelming urge to create and craft at the same time. My husband has been playing around with our HP digital camera trying to get some "professional" looking pictures for the Etsy shop. One out of three looked just "ok". What a bummer. How can I post my beautiful creations on the shop with just "ok" pictures? Any help out there in Etsy or blog land? Please?

Well, enough for now. I have got to go and work more on Girlfriends birthday parties......ugh. Have a great day all! Go forth and create! Take care!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...