Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Go West Young Man




Did any of you Etsy fanatics know that Etsy has 2.....yes 2........Treasuries? Heeeyyya! Really! And guess what? Last night I snagged one! YUP! I did! I had SO much fun picking out the goods!


Here is the deal for those of you, like me, who were not "in the know". There is regular Treasury and Treasury West. The Treasuries have been having a little melt down of sorts due to Etsy server and human errors. Go to the Community Forums to read if you need, but long story short the number of Treasuries allowed for each site increased temporarily and I decided that this might be my only chance........so grabbed one on the Treasury West site. It is, by the way, a test site, but a front page picked Treasury can come from either site, regular or west.


Because you might have heard about my screen shot incompetence's, here is a link to my Etsy Treasury I made. Etsy :: Treasury West List


Sorry that I could not show a picture of my beautiful Treasury. If there is anyone out there in blog land that might be able to help me with my incompetence with working with screen shots, PLEASE drop me a comment and we'll hook up!


Hope you enjoy this momentous occasion with me. And yes, it is the little things in life that really do make me happy!


Enjoy! Go Forth and Create!


Warmly,

Leslie

1 comment:

Punky N Munky said...

Congrats on your Treasury!! I sent you an email with how do my screenshots :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...