Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall Y'All




Happy first day of Fall to everyone! Oohhh, this is my FAVORITE time of year! We have already used the fireplace a few times, I have already made a HUGE stockpot of homemade vegetable soup with cornbread muffins AND my daughter made artwork on the kitchen floor using my fall leaves cupcake liners......those are her words by the way....."artwork". Guess how long we had to leave them smack-dab in the middle of the kitchen floor......*sigh*. The things we do for our babies! You KNOW we were proud parents, giving high-fives all around, just exclaiming at what a wonderfully talented artist she was.......and then we had breakfast!

I made a couple of new jewelry designs and posted them to my shop. I also got out some supplies to DESTASH my stash and posted them as well. I started 3 new jewelry designs, finished others (they are waiting for pictures and posting) and edited and re-posted new pictures of some designs already in my shop. OH! Big news! Thursday night I made my first online sale from my shop! Thank you Megan!!!! I sold a pair of earrings that I had just posted that day! It was an incredible feeling......I was so nervous! I think I almost forgot that the whole point was TO SELL my designs! I sat there thinking....oh my gosh...I sold something......what do I do now? It lasted all of 3 seconds!

OH! I will be having a giveaway here very soon. Wendy over at Punky N Munky will be featuring me as her first Etsy artist on her blog. She sent questions, I have answered them and will be sending them over to her very soon....so keep an eye out for that in the next week on BOTH sites!

My mother's rings will be reviewed over at Sherri's blog, Mom Tested and Approved Reviews. I think this is a great site! I love to look at all of the goodies and get a moms approval and of what she thinks of the products! Great idea!
Have a great week! Keep creating and enjoy the Fall! Take care and thank you for stopping in!

Warmly,
Leslie


1 comment:

Lost Mitten said...

Happy Fall to you as well! I wish we could use the fireplace - it is still a bit too warm here for that! although we're able to have the windows open at night to have the fresh cool breeze coming indoors so that's pretty wonderful! ahh, this is my favorite time of the year! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...