Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Simply Sentimental Sydnei

Hello all! Sydnei over at Simply Sentimental the Blog was so sweet to put me in as one of her featured Etsy artists today. Every Tuesday and Thursday Sydei finds some beautiful handmade treasures over at Etsy and blogs about them! I love this! Today was her Tuesday's Treasures and she featured one of my necklaces....and you will have to go read why! I think ALL moms can relate! Thank you so much Sydnei! I hope you all go over and take a look...not just because of my necklace, but because her blog IS THE BEST!

I am actually having a really rough day, so this is about all I can come up with. So sorry for the pathetic blog today! I hope you all have a great day and I am sorry that this is such a late-in-the-day blog entry! Take care!

Warmly,
Leslie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...