Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mom Tested And Approved Reviews


Hello all! How about this to wake up to this morning!

Sherri is the WONDERFUL originator of this fantastic blog! I can not tell you how SUPER nice Sherri is, and has been, to me and my family! I love her blog, she has wonderful communication with me (she lifts my spirits and always says the nicest things) and is a sweet and caring SAHM and WAHM!! She has a beautiful family and children to attend to and she also finds time to run this GREAT blog! Go and read ALL of the great reviews she has done! There are some wonderful items there.......makes me want to go do some holiday shopping!!!

I really appreciate all that she did on this review! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! What a wonderful morning it is! THANK YOU Sherri!!!!

Take care!

Warmly,
Leslie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Leslie,You are too sweet!!! I really mean that....I don't believe any business has ever blogged about me so this is a first and you certainly didn't have to be soooo kind.
I'm glad you love the review and I appreciate it every time someone likes what I write about them:)Thank you so much! Sherri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...