Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Have I Done???????


Annual Christmas Arts and Crafts Extravaganza - Cape Girardeau Art


Hello! Just wanted to drop in and let you all in on a little information. I am not sure how it happened, but a friend of mine wanted to participate in a juried arts and craft show, so she asked me if I wanted to share a booth and I said yes......just like that. Next thing I know I am filling out papers, typing artist statements, taking pictures, sending money, interviewing on the phone.......and just like that, I am accepted and in booth number 15 at the Show Me Center.

I guess I should have found out more about this event before accepting.....ya think? Because this is apparently one of the nations LARGEST shows. I was working on a Saturday at a health fair when my friend asked me to share a booth and I just said "yes"....without thinking. And now, I have a 10 x 10 booth all to myself.......and I am a little FREAKED....yeah that is the word.


I have been frantically buying supplies, display items, tablecloths, boxes, bags, etc....


Now, I have to somehow figure out how much jewelry to make. What kind to make....more earrings, more bracelets........ahhhh, the stress!!


Anyway, if there are any of you near or in the area, please come and support this crazy and nervous artist........did I mention that I have NEVER done anything like this. Not even a craft show.....
So, here is the information for those who are interested. If you need more information, just let me know! Wish me luck, send love, verbal flowers......Thanks!!!!

Event Date
Saturday, November 22, 2008

End Date
Sunday, November 23, 2008

Name
Annual Christmas Arts and Crafts Extravaganza

Brief Description
Annual Event with local arts and crafts

Type
Event

Category
Cape Girardeau Missouri Art Events

Description
November 22-23. This event features high quality artisans and crafters. Two locations: the Osage Community Centre and the Show Me Center simultaneously. Your ticket admits you to both locations on the same day.


Address
1625 North Kingshighway (Osage Center)

CSZ
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...