Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yearly Interview With Your Child


Hello all! At the risk of repeating myself, you all know I love The Crafty Crow blog! So, when I read the "Yearly Interview With Your Child", I wondered if Madelyn was too little to try this. I loved the idea, but did not know is she would answer the questions or not. Here are the list of questions we asked from the Blissful Kids site:


Here's our list of questions:



Favorites:
cereal Soup
vegetable Soup
drink Soda (of course it is her favorite, she does not get any from us)
toy Shapes
TV Show Spongebob
game Playdoh
book Ten Little Ladybugs
restaurant McDonald's
holiday Halloween
animal Giraffe



If you could change your name, what would you choose? Mama



What do you love about each person in our family? (did not answer no many how many times I came back and asked this)



Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Granny's



What are some of your wishes for this year? For Santa to bring me a Barbie Dollhouse


Visit Amy at her blog, Let's Explore, for more fun ways to play and create with your kids!



Well, come to find out, she answered almost all the questions, no matter if her answers boggled my mind, I wrote them down anyway! Wow, what little faith I seem to have in my own daughter. Sometimes I must still see her as "too little". I copied and pasted the questions on Word and typed her answers in red. Saved them under Interview and will pull the questions out for next year. The author stated that she prints them and puts them in a notebook......put that on my To-Do list! Maddy's answers are in red above...Enjoy! Try this with your little ones...it was great fun! Take care!



post signature


2 comments:

kristi said...

we have a nightly ritual similar to this. at the start of every dinner each kid has to describe...the best part of my day...the worst part of my day...and one thing I am thankful for...
it's a great way to get everyone talking at the table. when we're done with that we often go through the question answer game like you have here - it's fun to see how "favorites" change almost daily at age 5!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so cute. I love how her favorite cereal is soup.

I'll definitely try that with Gracie. I can only imagine how her answers will be!!

Marisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...