Friday, March 20, 2009

An Interview With An Almost 4 Year old


1. What is something mommy always says to you?

I love you

2. What makes Mommy happy?

When I say I Love You

3. What makes Mommy sad?

Kick

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?

Tickle

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?

Play

6. How old is your mommy?

8, 9, 10

7. How tall is your Mommy?

BIG *spreads arms wide*

8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?

Make jewelry

9. What does your Mommy do when you are not around?

Pick you up, drop you up
*I have NO idea?????*

10. What is your Mommy very good at?

Nothing

11. If Mommy became famous, what would it be for?

Nothing again

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?

*shrugs shoulders* I can’t think anything, that’s all

(Enter a break here, as I was obviously frustrating her due to apparently interrupting her “Me” time)

13. What does your Mommy do for her job?

Nurse, she helps people

14. What is your Mommy’s favorite food?

Broccoli, corn, meat

15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?

Draw a smiley face

16. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Mommy

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?

Snuggle and play

18. How are you and Mommy the same?

Same eyes
*Do you think she has been told this much in her life?*

19. How are you and your Mommy different?

I small

20. How do you know your Mommy love you?

She always telling me on and she kisses me……….a lot!
*And I ALWAYS WILL!!!*


post signature

2 comments:

Betz White said...

lordy that's cute!

Unknown said...

LOL, how CUTE!! You are 8,9,10, huh?? That sounds like a good age to be :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...