Friday, March 27, 2009

Noncompliant


Noun 1. non-compliant - a person who refuses to comply

Adj. 1. non-compliant - boldly resisting authority or an opposing force; "brought up to be aggressive and defiant"; "a defiant attitude"
I am officially a non compliant patient......I stopped taking that darn medicine. I apologize. I am sure that my doctor knows best, but I am a wuss, and I can not feel like this for 6. More. Weeks. Bah!
Bear with me as I try and get myself back to normal! Here is my plan.
22 pendants for Todd.
20 $20 bracelets.
Pictures of new pendants still to take and post....at least they are made!
TONS of new pendants to make!
I hope to recharge my battery this weekend! Wish me luck! I hope to be back to myself soon! Have a great weekend everyone! Go forth and create!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...