Monday, March 2, 2009

Slow Going......


Hello all! Not much going on here I am sad to say. I am slow going and slow moving. I am still working on learning to oxidize my silver and come up with a "finish" that I like. I will let you know when I get one I like and how I FINALLY got it there. I have been on the Etsy forums reading a lot under the Techniques and Materials trying to get some insight.

I have a sleep study tonight and I am a little nervous. I am not sure totally why, but I guess it is slightly due to leaving my husband and daughter in their own capable hands....

I also had an ultrasound last Thursday and have an approximately 9cm cyst on my right ovary, which would explain the pain and "full" feeling I have been having on that side for many, many weeks now. I pretty much figured as much, as I have PCOS, and ovarian cysts are old hat to me. So, I sit here waiting for the doctor to call with his "plan" for me.

Cora's mom and grammy opened their new Etsy shop, "Cora's", and sold out in under 24 hours!!!! Yay for them! Keep your eye out for new items coming soon, all to help the Cora's Playground Project.
Wish I could say I was more exciting around here, but alas, I can not! Hope you all have a great day and are being more creative than I am at the moment. I hope after this surgery and recovery that I will be back up on my feel and moving faster! In the mean time, take care, Go Forth and Create!

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not much going on?? Sounds like a lot to me, from oxidizing silver, to sleep study and cyst ultrasound... {{hugs}} to you!! Sounds like you need some!

Leslie Gidden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Gidden said...

Oh thank you Marisa! I love how you read between the lines! I did need a hug! I had to delete my other comment, because I apparently can NOT spell this early in the morning AND without coffee! I will remember NOT to post again without the caffeine! Thanks again lady....I needed that!

Warmly,
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...