Saturday, May 23, 2009

Art Bead Scene



Hello all! This is just one of my entries into the May Monthly Challenge over at Art Bead Scene. This is, however, the first one I entered with one of my polymer clay transfer pendants. The inspiration for this months challenge is Claude Monet's Water Lilies. I made the pendant and I knew that I wanted to use my new aged brass glue on bails.....and that was about all I knew. Then I put my daughter down for the night and I laid down beside her....and fell asleep! The design is what came to me right before I fell asleep...the three strings of coordinating seed beads connected by separate wire wraps to one 12mm Vintaj jumpring. The aged brass chain with the Vintaj spiral clasp finishes off the necklace! I can say that the only thing I dislike about it is the Vintaj crimp covers....not fun or easy to use, nor aesthetically pleasing to me! Take a look at the ABS blog and Flickr Group. Both sites are a daily stop for me! Enjoy!

post signature

1 comment:

Una Tia Especial said...

Hi Leslie!

I wanted to let you know that I featured you at my blog for my Sunday Special EtsySecrets feature.

- Elaine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...