Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day



Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service. Check out what Wikipedia has to say about Memorial Day. Another great sight to learn about Memorial Day is HERE.
I know that according to my new blog schedule that I am to show some new work, which I have MANY new designs to show, but I thought that since it is Memorial Day I would commemorate this day with a post dedicated to Memorial Day!
Hope you all enjoy reading about Memorial Day. I also hope you all have a great day and remember what Memorial Day is all about! It is a holiday from work, but it is also SO much more! Let us all stop to remember those whose lives were taken in the line of duty!

post signature

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy Memorial Day! I gave your blog an award: http://lifecraftinessandeverythingelse.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-award-and-mouse.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...