Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Am Honored



Hello All! I am super happy, excited and honored to be able to announce that CoachingHandmade.com will soon be going LIVE! Jesse of Jesse Janes will hopefully be launching it this Monday or early next week! Why am I honored you might ask? Because Jesse has asked me to be one of the mentors/teachers on the site! It has been explained that I will be able to teach a class, do a tutorial, or mentor other sellers! I am stoked! Check out the site when you have time!



Let me tell you a little about it! If you are a seller of handmade items this is definitely going to be in your ballpark! Join with other Handmade Sellers around the globe to increase sales, enhance the handmade buying experience for customers and learn how to use the latest technologies to work for you! This site will show you how to work smarter and not harder!


BENEFITS of Membership:

Classes


Mentoring Groups


Network with other Handmade Sellers

Handmade Marketing Resources

Learn to Use Technology to Gain Sales

Learn Ins & Outs of Wholesale

Joint Marketing Opportunities

and MORE...

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...