Saturday, July 11, 2009

Out of Town Training

Hello all! Well, to make a very long story short, I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks! I started a new job, and yes I know I just said that a month ago too, but that one was HORRENDOUS! Anyhoo, I went into St. Louis for a day of orientation and found out that I would be commuting up there (85 miles) every day for the next couple of weeks...no big deal as my mom lives in St. Louis and I get to visit her. So because the training for the last 3 days has been intense, I realize I won't be able to blog or even do anything but eat, sleep and orientate! Thank you all for understanding, I just did not want all of you all to think I fell off the face of the earth! Which I have done before! So as I hit the road after this weekend please keep me in your thoughts, as I have found out the traffic is crazy to this country girl!!! Take care and I hope to be back soon!

Warmly,
Leslie

post signature

1 comment:

Made by SwirlyGirl said...

Good luck! Hope this one is much better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...