Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ING

Hello all! While perusing some of my favorite blogs I came across this post on Oh Mandie and decided to give it a try. Just copy and past the questions and fill them in on your own blog post. If you decide to do one, leave me a comment with the link so I can come read it and learn some more about you as well. Enjoy!


Making: Jewelry for stocking stuffers.....not telling who for!


Baking: Hot Chocolate on a Stick


Drinking: Mmmmmm, coffee....never without it!


Reading: Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine Winter 2010


Wanting: A Sony Alpha a330 DSLR Camera


Looking: to have a great holiday season!


Playing: a lot of Disney Princess fishing game with Madelyn


Wasting: Time


Sewing: not a darn thing....thank goodness, as it would be a disaster!


Wishing: See wanting!


Enjoying: my new soft sock slippers for Karen Neuburger


Waiting: always for the end of the day to see my husband and daughter


Liking: the weather here in Southeast Missouri....but secretly wishing for a white Christmas


Wondering: if my husband has even THOUGHT about what to get me for Christmas, let alone gone shopping


Loving: my family


Hoping: everyone gets what they want for the holiday season.....that means YOU too!


Marvelling: that Madelyn will be 5 in April and how I am NOT ready for it


Needing: to get some presents out in the mail....eeekk


Smelling: my delicious coffee


Wearing: Lounge wear (read pajamas)


Following: the doctors advice


Noticing: that time is ticking away and I need to get the the post office


Knowing: that my family loves me no matter what


Thinking: about the Christmas menu and how it looks a lot like the Thanksgiving menu


Bookmarking: a lot of new blogs


Opening: my eyes....to just about everything


Giggling: over just about EVERYTHING Madelyn does or says


Feeling: EXCITED!
post signature

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Coffee, coffee, OMG that's what I need before the post office-mad house. lol

Chrissi said...

I thought this was pretty cute, too. =D

http://cyberschoolmomdiaries.blogspot.com/2009/12/ing.html

Chrissi, Cyber School Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...