Monday, December 14, 2009

Maybe I Should Play the Lottery

Beautiful handmade lampwork glass Pendant from Nancy Sells Glass
Stunning ring from Crystal Rose

GREAT set of lampwork beads and handmade ornament from Melanie Brooks at Earthenwoods Studios

Hello all! Look at all of the fantastic items that I have won from these great artists on their Facebook pages! 2 in the last week alone! I really do not have good luck....my husband always says that if I did not have bad luck, I would have no luck at all...yes, it is that bad! But look how incredibly lucky I have gotten! You can click on the photos to go to each artists Etsy site! Seriously, we never play the lottery, but maybe I should give it a try, as it seems my luck is changing! Thank you to all the great artists and their giveaways on Facebook....it goes to show....you CAN win! Happy Holidays everyone!

Oh my heavens!! UPDATE: I am sorry that I missed an artist! I forgot that I also won a pair of earrings from the Facebook page of TwIsTeD. I deeply apologize!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...