Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh My, Oh My, Oh My!!!!!




Photos Courtesy of Michaels
Hello! Well, first I have to thank Lorelei for educating me on these finds that I am about to GUSH over today! Thank You Lorelei!

Take. A. Look. At. THIS! I am in jewelry component LOVE! But of course I love ALL and ANYTHING Susan Lenart Kazmer.

Can you believe that you can find these for sale????? And at Micheals?? I LOVE them! I wish I had a Michaels in my small Missouri town....hint, hint, hint Michaels! I think it might be a good thing that I did NOT know about this yesterday when I made a trip to the city to visit my mom.....who just happens to have a Michaels store near her! I think I might have spent all of my vacation money.....heck, I STILL might! Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...