Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Thoughts.........


LOVE my new nursing job.....but, I am still on orientation and in the "honeymoon" phase!


Can not tell if that is thunder I hear or the new house construction next door.....I'm thinking thunder.

I stopped biting my nails.....now if they would all grow at the same length and time all would be fine in the universe.

I have a new love in my life and his name is Kindle.....CAN'T. STOP. READING!

My husband is the best.....hands down!

I am still freaking out over Madelyn starting kindergarten August 16th......like, give me anti anxiety meds, freaking out!!!

Miss my Madelyn working the shift I am, but secretly LOVE that my husband is now the "mommy".....he he he.....I am evil!

I am thinking about reopening my Etsy shop.

I had my second "fill" a week ago and am down 6 pounds!! Woo Hoo!!

Zumba is fantastic......but, I am still too chicken to try and join a class. I look like a hippo who has no rhythm! Seriously embarrassing!


For months EVERY night I have had CRAZY dreams....could write a novel with the plots of some of these.

post signature

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

LOL about Kindle! My problem is it's SO EASY to BUY books now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...