Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year


Hello! Oh, I loooovve Fall! I can tell, it is right around the corner. Ok, so it is still August here....but, every day we get closer! Here is a little Fall-Like Sparkly Wheel necklace. Just a little something I made yesterday before heading off to work!

I showed it to Madelyn this morning before she headed off to school.....she said, "I LOVE the butterfly, you make the most awesome stuff mama!". She is, you know, a very hard critic. Ok, so she likes everything I make, but still........

Enjoy!

post signature

2 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I really like it too.

PD

Leslie Gidden said...

Thank you PD!! I miss seeing you and reading your blog! I have to hop over and catch up soon! Thanks for coming over and checking on things here! Take care!

Warmly,
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...