Monday, January 17, 2011

An Interview with a 5 year old


Hello all! The last time I interviewed Madelyn was in March of 2009! I am a little behind! Oops!

Favorites: 01-02-2011


cereal: Baby Lilly Cereal (oatmeal)
vegetable: Tomatoes
drink: Chocolate Milk
toy: Ellie
TV Show: Fish Hooks
game: Leapster Explorer
book: Repunzel
restaurant: Lilian’s Pizza….It’s so yummy!
holiday: Halloween
animal: Snake….It’s a Rattlesnake


If you could change your name, what would you choose? Sarah

What do you love about each person in our family? Mommy loves me and she helps me from getting danger. Daddy – where he keeps someone safe and where he keeps fire from someones house.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Florida!

What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish for new makeup, a Polly Pocket, my American Girl Doll….yes, for real!

I have these in a little notebook, but this year I want to do something a little more special. I'm typing her answers and printing them out, leaving space for a self-portrait and a photo. I'll put these in a binder or simple scrapbook so I can enjoy them each year. I may add or change the questions as Madelyn gets older, but I love capturing a little moment in times like this.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?

I love you

2. What makes Mommy happy?

When I make good choices

3. What makes Mommy sad?

When I get hurt

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?

Tickle me

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?

Five, just like me

6. How old is your mommy?

I don’t know….maybe you can give me a hint.

7. How tall is your Mommy?

Like this tall…..*holds hand up about 10 inches apart*

8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?

Makein’ jewelry

9. What does your Mommy do when you are not around?

Beading

10. What is your Mommy very good at?

Beading

11. If Mommy became famous, what would it be for?

Your pretty stylish and your jewelry is pretty famous. (I wish!)

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?

Not very good at ballet, because sometimes you trip and fall

13. What does your Mommy do for her job?

Work to not getting people sick because you’re a nurse.

14. What is your Mommy’s favorite food?

Lillian’s Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?

When you make special jewelry for me!

16. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Bea from Fish Hooks

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?

Bake cupcakes and sometimes we make desert and sometimes we make food, ‘cause I like to cook.

18. How are you and Mommy the same?

‘Cause you have brown hair and blue eyes and we both like pink and we both like kitties and we both like Hoodie (Nana’s cat) and we both like baking cookies and cupcakes.

19. How are you and your Mommy different?

I wear a nightgown, and I don’t wear a robe. And we are different because I do ballet and you do jewelry.

20. How do you know your Mommy love you?

‘Cause you tell me all the time and cuddle with me.


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...