Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Thoughts.........Thursday


:: I am having way TOO much fun with my new camera!

:: Or, am I having too much fun editing them into cheesy photos?

:: OR, am I having way to much fun with Madelyn when she stays home sick?

:: Saw the movie trailer for Gnomeo and Juliet yesterday....can NOT wait to see it!

:: I am STILL on cloud 9 over being able to wear XL scrubs now!! NOT 3XL! :)

:: I have some jewelry "stuff" in the works....look for tomorrows post.

:: We are supposed to get 3-6" if the white fluffy stuff....coming any time now.

:: Am I a bad mama when I am looking forward to getting back to work today and NOT having to stay home?

:: I took some pictures of my husband with my camera......I don't think he likes the new camera....hate to tell him, but these cameras don't add 10 pounds (that's just what he REALLY looks like)!

:: Just did a quick spell check on here.....thank heavens for that! Did not realize I was THAT bad!

:: I am really hoping Tim's friend Jessie, who is up in STL at Missouri Baptist Hospital, pulls through!

:: Glad it is Thursday.....one day closer to the weekend!

:: Maybe I should have gone to the store before the snow arrived.....

:: Hoping you all have a GREAT day! Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...