Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday......BTW




Hello all! This is my Wednesday installment of Bead Table Wednesday! Today....well, I am working on pendants for my Etsy shop. I need to get them photographed and listed soon...... Oh, and, PLEASE forgive the mess.....I promise I will clean it some day!

One of these pendants will be made into a necklace, and will be entered into Stringing Magazines Fall Challenge "Time Flies".....I will keep you updated!

What is on YOUR bead table?


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, I love the pendants! Good luck with the Stringing challenge!

Unknown said...

Great pendants, Leslie....but I already know that!!!!

The Stringing Magazine Challenge brings back memories forme. I've had a couple of free projects published on the website but that was before they did the voting "thing"!

Good luck with the challenge....you definitely a contender!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...